EnCase Forensic Tool
Media Analysis Software
Industry leading computer forensics tools
Flexible investigation is possible with this tool
- Encase can be easily used for the inspection of relevant files including deleted files, file slack and unallocated space, as well as for evidence management of large quantities of files.
- Create an exact replica in binary form, with verification by hash value generation. Admissibility as evidence has been established in many courts in the United States.
- In addition to Unicode and Japanese CodePages, various languages such as Arabic and Chinese are supported.
- Built-in viewer that supports more than 400 file formats. Many file formats are thus viewable.
- Encase supports a variety of OS, file systems, and email software.
■ Main Specifications
Index function, reporting capabilities, and the ability to customize with its own language.
■ Specification of media analysis software
|Product Name||EnCase Forensic
|Supported File System||- FAT12/16/32
- EXT2/3 (Linux)
- Reiser (Linux)
- UFS (Sun Solaris)
- AIX Journaling File System (JFS and jfs)
- FFS (OpenBSD, NetBSD and FreeBSD)
- HFS+ (Macintosh)
- ISO 9660
- TiVo 1 and TiVo 2 ﬁle systems.
|Supported Mailer||- Outlook PSTs/OSTs (‘97‒‘03)
- Outlook Express DBXs
- Microsoft Exchange EDB Parser
- Lotus Notes v6.0.3, v6.5.4 and v7
- AOL 6.0, 7.0, 8.0 and 9.0 PFCs
- Netscape Mail
- MBOX archives
|Accessories||- Install CD
- English Manual CD
|Options||- EnCase ProSuite
- CD/DVD Module