Logical Failure Recovery Service
“Logical Failure” is the situation in which data on for example a PC, server, or digital camera is suddenly lost or can not be accessed due to various causes such as an operational mistake.
Common phenomena and cases of Logical Failure
- PC does not boot
- File or folder was deleted and trash was also emptied.
- Accidental disk format
- FDISK by mistake
- Drive can not be recognized. Drive is recognized properly.
- Copied/moved files are not saved
- Boot process is abnormal with an error message
- Accidental wrong partitioning
- Unformatted disk message
- File system damage and failure
- Malfunction by virus infection
- Malfunction through abnormal software
Data loss can be classified into two kinds
Data loss trouble due to file deletion (accidental deletion), format, OS trouble, virus infection, etc. Disk drive itself is physically working.
Data loss trouble due to the physical or electronic damage of disk drive. Data recovery requires special equipment.
Errors and messages indicating Logical Failure
- PC does not boot with the message “Operating System not found”.
- PC shows “Blue Screen”
- Can not boot even in “SAFE” mode
- “Check Disk” automatically runs
* This may increase the possibility of data loss further, stop “Check Disk” by pressing “ESC”immediately.